Addressing migrant vulnerabilities to prevent human trafficking and protect victims, particularly children in targeted special economic zones and economic corridors in Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Vietnam
|Geographical Area||Vietnam: Quang Tri, Tay Ninh
Cambodia: Svay Rieng
Lao PDR: Savannakhet
€600,000 (Italy’s grant)
Preventing human trafficking, especially of minors, in vulnerable migrant source communities along the borders of the target countries; enhancing protection of vulnerable migrants, especially victims of trafficking.
- Empowerment of source communities to develop prevention interventions;
- Awareness-raising among vulnerable migrants;
- provision of assistance to vulnerable migrants in need, particularly children;
- Facilitation of bilateral dialogues between target countries;
- Capacity building of authorities to protect victims, especially children.
International Organization for Migration (IOM)